Behind the Glass at Sabor Latino – Birmingham Restaurant Week 2021 – Winter Edition
Sponsored by Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Are you passionate about cocktails? Mixologists at Sabor Latino are too. In this week’s Behind the Glass segment presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Sabor Latino is giving us an inside sneak peek on how they create their Tito’s Passion Fruit Hurricane! Here’s a cocktail recipe that will make every day feel like Friday.
Tito’s Passion Fruit Hurricane
- 1.5 oz. of Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Passion Fruit Mix
- Passion Fruit Pulp
- Splash of Cranberry
- Grab your cocktail mixer (or the closest thing you have to one) and fill it with ice.
- Pour the vodka, passion fruit mix, and passion fruit pulp to your cocktail mixer.
- Mix well.
- Pour mixture and ice into a glass.
- Top off the mixture with a splash of cranberry juice.
To sharpen your cocktail creation skills, click here or visit @BhamRestWeek on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more Behind the Glass tips and recipes!