Thank you for your interest in providing coverage for Birmingham Restaurant Week! Qualified members of the media are invited to attend BRW events for coverage purposes and must complete the registration process to be considered for media credentials.
- BRW Preview Party - Wednesday, Aug. 3 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Regions Field
- Wine-o-logy - Wednesday, Aug. 17 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at The Wine Loft
- Brunch – Saturday, Aug. 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Social Venture
Please read the qualifications below before completing the form.
Media Editorial Qualifications:
- Members of the media must work in an editorial capacity to be considered for a media badge.
- Media representatives are required to upload a digital copy of a valid business card containing the individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet.
- Bloggers are required to present proof of an existing site with relevant editorial content and proof of readership/reach. Additional information may be requested.
- Freelance writers and photographers are required to present a letter of assignment from an approved outlet. Additional information may be requested.
- Freelance writers or columnists not on an assignment are required to provide a copy of an industry-relevant bylined article, published within the past six months.
Who does NOT qualify for media credentials?
- Non-editorial employees or representatives
- Marketing personnel
- Family members of media
*If you cover BRW2016 you will be required to submit links to ALL photos, video and articles written or produced regarding any of the BRW events. All links ought to be submitted to BRW 1-3 days after the event. Failure to provide BRW wrap up may result in denial of your request for the following year.
Once your application is received, BRW staff will review and contact you regarding media credentials. Please allow seven business days for a response. If approved, members of the media can pick up their credentials at the event by showing a government issued ID.
If you have questions, please contact Audrey Pannell at 205.503.5955 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply for BRW 2016 media credentials.